Celebrate Conservation Week with 50% off!
It’s Conservation Week’s 50th anniversary and we’re celebrating with 50% off tickets from 14-22 September. Did you know that more than 4,000 species are threatened or at risk? That's why we wanted to do something special to get behind the work of this very important week.
To get your half price pass, just use the promo code CONSERVATIONWEEK when you book online. Plus read on to find out some tips for ways you can help with the health of our oceans and the environment.
Help keep our oceans and the environment healthy with these Conservation Week tips:
- Travel mindfully: Why not use public transport or walk or cycle to work?
- Cut down on waste: Bring a re-usable coffee cup or water drinking bottle instead of using a takeaway or plastic one. Using a reusable drink bottle can save up to 1,460 plastic bottles a year per person.
- Start a compost: Composting your fruit and vege scraps is way better than sending them to landfill and it’s a great way to fertilise your plants at home as well!
- Get recycling wise: To avoid items that could be recycled ending up in landfill, make sure you rinse your plastic bottles and containers and place them in the correct recycling bin.
- Support responsible tourism: Before you choose a travel activity, check out what the operator does to help the environment. Remember that a percentage of your Auckland Whale & Dolphin Safari ticket goes directly to marine mammal research.
Terms and conditions:
- Discount is applicable to adult and child tickets only
- Discount only applies when using promo code CONSERVATIONWEEK
- Bookings must be made by 22 September, 2019
- Travel must be made between 14-27 September, 2019
- See full terms and conditions here.