Charters, Events and Community Support
Looking for a venue or group experience with a difference? Whether it’s wildlife or nightlife you’re after, our beautiful 65-foot luxury vessel is now available for private charter, direct from Auckland City.
With three amazing cruise options available, you could be dancing the night away as the city lights twinkle, cruising the outer Hauraki Gulf spotting whales and dolphins, or partying with a purpose on our eco-friendly conservation cruise.
Comfortably hosting up to 100 passengers with catering options and a fully licensed bar on board, there’s an ocean of options available.
- 20 metre (65ft) catamaran with multiple lounges and viewing decks
- Viaduct Harbour (standard) or alternative pick-up/drop-off location
- Licensed bar with beverage and catering options available
- Equipped for presentations, meetings and events with AV facilities
Auckland Christmas Party Venue
Choose a Christmas function venue with a difference. Charter our vessel Dolphin Explorer and treat your staff to a whale of a good time. Get in early this year and book your November or December staff Christmas function with us.
Get in touch to discuss your next event – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising & Community Support
We are proud to offer charities and community groups the opportunity to book our award-winning whale and dolphin watching conservation cruise as a special fundraising event.
With the entire boat (up to 100 tickets) available at a special charter rate, this is your chance to raise money for your organisation whilst having a lot of fun doing it!
How it works
- Tell us about your fundraising project
- We’ll review your submission and get in touch to discuss your idea and work out the details
- If approved we will set everything up, send you an event toolkit and a booking link
- You get the offer out to your supporters and we manage the bookings
- We all go Whale & Dolphin Watching!
- After your event we deduct the agreed operating expenses and send you the balance
- You achieve your fundraising goal!
Fundraising Charter Details
- Private charters available for up to 100 people
- We offer a discounted charter rate
- Fundraising charters are available mornings only (typically 08:00 – 12:30)
- Not available in our peak summer season (Dec – Feb inclusive)
- Acceptance of the fundraising proposal is at the sole discretion of AWADS
Along with fundraising charters, we are proud to support a number of marine-research and conservation programs as our way of contributing to the community. For this reason, we do not provide donations to individual causes.