Spend 4.5 hours experiencing the diverse marine wildlife and stunning scenery of Auckland’s Hauraki Gulf Marine Park. See wild marine mammals and rare birds living in their natural habitat. Explore amongst volcanic islands with views of sandy beaches and hidden coves. Share special moments and close encounters with wildlife while capturing photos of rare birds, marine mammals and unique island views. We are the only Auckland Tourist attraction that gives you the opportunity to see both whales and dolphins so close to any NZ city.
We are one of the few Tourism operations in New Zealand that privately funds and supports University Marine Wildlife studies. Researchers travel most days conducting biological studies and interacting with passengers explaining the importance of this unique ecosystem whilst offering passengers exciting up-close encounters with critically endangered Bryde’s whales, orca and dolphins.
- GUARANTEED Marine Mammal viewing – or come back for free!
- Every ticket purchased contributes directly to Marine Mammal Conservation
- Watch & Learn – Expert commentary/Interaction with our onboard Marine Research Scientists.
- Highly Recommended - TripAdvisor 'Certificate of Excellence' 2013 - 2016
- Incredibly Convenient – departs daily from the Viaduct Harbour in downtown Auckland city.