Spend 4.5 hours experiencing the diverse marine wildlife and stunning scenery of Auckland’s Hauraki Gulf Marine Park. See wild marine mammals and rare birds living in their natural habitat. Explore amongst volcanic islands with views of sandy beaches and hidden coves. Share special moments and close encounters with wildlife while capturing photos of rare birds, marine mammals and unique island views. We are the only Auckland Tourist attraction that gives you the opportunity to see both whales and dolphins so close to any NZ city.
We are one of the few Tourism operations in New Zealand that privately funds and supports University Marine Wildlife studies. Researchers travel most days conducting biological studies and interacting with passengers explaining the importance of this unique ecosystem whilst offering passengers exciting up-close encounters with critically endangered Bryde’s whales, orca and dolphins.
- Departs daily from Auckland's Viaduct Basin, a few minutes walk from all major hotels and hostels.
- A unique New Zealand conservation experience - passengers participate in interactive scientific research activities and learn about the marine ecosystem.
- Industry leading "Sighting Guarantee" - see marine mammals or you can come back FREE!
- Watch & Learn – Expert commentary and interaction with our onboard Marine Research Scientists.
- Highly Recommended - TripAdvisor 'Hall of Fame' 2018
- The best way to see Auckland - enjoy up-close views of the Harbour Bridge, beautiful islands and the Auckland skyline on your return.