The Hauraki Gulf Marine Park
Discover today. Protect for Tomorrow.
- 1.2 million hectares, over 50 islands, 6 marine reserves
- One of the most abundant and diverse marine parks in the world
- Over 25% of Southern Hemisphere marine mammals have been seen in the Marine Park
- Visited by >20% of the world's seabirds
- Home to the Critically Endangered Bryde's whale - one of only a handful of coastal populations of this species in the world
Join the qualified marine researchers onboard New Zealand’s most accessible marine research vessel and learn about how your ticket purchase is contributing directly to Marine Conservation.